Whew, I don't think we left the kitchen once today!
It was worth it though!
Corn-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Taco Salad w/ Spaghetti Squash "Cheese"!
How we did it:
1. Layer of lettuce.
2. Layer of ground beef with Homemade Taco Seasoning.
3. Layer of Spaghetti Squash Cheese. (*recipe below)
4. Layer of Homemade Guacamole.
5. Layer of salsa
6. Layer of Cashew Sour Cream
7. Toss on some olives, tomatoes, green onions, or any other veggies your heart desires.
*Spaghetti Squash "Cheese"
1. Cook a spaghetti squash.
2. After it's done, cut the strands into little bits if you want, like the size of shredded cheese.
3. Toss with oil and nutritional yeast.
4. Sprinkle on your taco salad.
Note: This taste nothing like cheese. But it looks kinda like cheese, if you take your glasses off. It does however add a great flavor to the salad, the flavors blend beautifully!
We set this up buffet style so each person could make their own, granted Little Chef only put guacamole and olives on his plate but everyone else loaded up and gave the meal many stars!